“AMLHub is a cloud-based portal designed to assist all compliance officers meet their own and their company’s obligations”
– Xero Blog, June 2018
- Having completed over 700 Engagements or Audits with Phase 1 reporting entities, AML Solutions have developed the product around simplicity, ease of use, and sound document management and activity logging.
- The AML Hub is an end to end solution that streamlines your compliance processes and procedures.
- AML Solutions have also taken an Auditor’s view of compliance and addressed common failings seen over the last 4 years for phase 1 entities. This will result in reduced Auditor time and substantial savings.
- For multi office entities the AMLHUB provides centralised oversight and regional management.
- AML Solutions is able to communicate, through the AMLHub, any market intelligence relevant to AML and Real Estate including any regulatory or guideline updates.
- In built instructions and training modules.
- Common sense data entry – learn as you go and minimise duplication.
- Centralised document storage and management with version controls.
- Alerts and reminders. Issue identification and warnings to ensure important obligations are met and not overlooked.
- Creates, stores, and version controls risk assessment and compliance programme.
- Annual report advice and document storage.
- Training register.
- Customer Due Diligence builder and register including electronic verification.
- Permissions and security to control who can view what and encryption of confidential information.
- Suspicious activity register.
- Audit functionality providing substaintial AML Audit cost savings.
- Full help functionality.
- Activity logs for all registers.
- Hierarchical – dashboards and visibility at head office and single branch level.
- Having full visibility of your AML compliance
- Reduce the time and cost of complying
- Avoid missing critical obligations
- Reduce the risk and serious consequences of non compliance
- Provide confidence to the supervisor (Department of Internal Affairs)
- Continuity in the event of staff turnover
- Industry standard solution tailored to each agencies activities and client base
- CDD builder and electronic identity verification
- All record keeping and required registers
- Ease of Audit functionality ensuring substantial AML Audit savings
- Peace of mind knowing working with an industry solution
The AMLHub is available on a monthly subscription basis starting from as little as $100 per month for a single office.
“Anti-Money Laundering Firm of the Year – New Zealand“
Finance Monthly Awards, 2014-16
“Most Outstanding Established Business”
David Awards, 2016
“Most Innovative Business”
David Awards, 2016
“Best Small/Medium Business Of The Year”
Newmarket Business Awards, 2017