How to view a deal number that was created by a sales agent
- Access the hub using the following URL https://amlhub.co.nz/login
- Enter your credentials i.e. your email address and password
- Once you have entered your credentials the system will take you to your dashboard if you have one entity listed.
- In the event that you have more than one entity listed, the system will pull up a list of entities and ask you to choose one to work on.
- Once on the dashboard proceed to your CDD register. (This register can also be found on the menu to the left hand of your screen) click on the CDD register to open it.
- Once you have clicked on the CDD register you find a list of deals that have been created by the agents.
- Simple click on the deal you would like to view.
- Once you have selected the deal, simply look at your browsers URL address bar found at the top of the page.
- The deal number that the sales agents will need to update a deal is found before the word structure in the URL.
- Please note that the above deal number is an example, your deal will differ from deal to deal as the deal number is unique.