How to view uploaded documents on a deal that was created
- Access the hub using the following URL https://amlhub.co.nz/login
- Enter your credentials i.e. your email address and password
- Once you have entered your credentials the system will take you to your dashboard if you have one entity listed.
- In the event that you have more than one entity listed, the system will pull up a list of entities and ask you to choose one to work on.
- Once on the dashboard proceed to your CDD register. (This register can also be found on the menu to the left hand of your screen) click on the CDD register to open it.
- Once you have clicked on the CDD register you find a list of deals that have been created by the agents.
- Simple click on the deal you would like to view the documents for.
- It will then direct you to a CDD Register structure page.
- Click on the blue page on the system will open a tab on the righthand of the screen and will show documents that have been loaded against an individual.